I probably wouldn’t have read this as part of the continuing Full Series, if it hadn’t been for a couple things:
1) If I hadn’t already been on a quest to read all of Janet’s books
2) If my Aunt hadn’t told me how much she loved this series.
That being said, I also think I actually read this one once before about 5 or 6 years ago. As a random book that I found at the library before I really ‘discovered’ Janet Evanovich.
This book was MUCH better than the first book of the series!! MUCH!! You can tell how much Janet’s skills had developed over the years in-between the first and second book. I’m glad that I continued on with this series. It provided more smiles and giggles and something other than Bounty Hunting. I do like the path that she takes with this series as well. Although I complained that the first book was very corny I missed the presence of the two original characters in the first book. There were also some major disconnects and inconsistencies in the details. That was annoying, but I soon got over it (had to lol). Oh another thing, I didn’t like the whole two men scenario… My ex-husband had fidelity issues and so I tend to be sensitive to such things. Overall good book, fun and I’m excited for #3.
- Katie’s #CBR4 Review #50: One for the Money by Janet Evanovich (cannonballread4.wordpress.com)
- Three to Get Deadly, by Janet Evanovich – Review (kmgn.me)
- Drat it, Janet; I’m hooked (eagleeyededitor.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich (ermiliablog.wordpress.com)
- Valyruh’s #CBR4 Review # 86: Smokin’ Seventeen by Janet Evanovich (cannonballread4.wordpress.com)
- November Releases (diamondpublicationz.wordpress.com)