I really enjoy my text books! I don’t know if there was a big movement to improve the required reading material for higher education, or if it just progressed with time, or I’m just more interested… Regardless I’m not complaining! I though the book was set up very well and held my interest, provided great points, learning objectives and offers a great applicable case studies that help you more fully understand the points.
- Designing and Managing Ethical Organizations (appliedunificationism.com)
- Setting a Good Example for Business Ethics (hr.answers.com)
- Topics for an Essay on Business Ethics (college.answers.com)
- Decisions and Ethical Leadership (bernardgnasr.wordpress.com)
- Ethical Decision Making (mayrsom.com)
- Designing and Managing Ethical Organizations by Denis Collins Ph.D. (UTS’82) (utsalumni.org)
- Business School 101: What to Expect in Business Administration Classes (business.answers.com)