I was pleasantly surprised!! I thought it would be some mumbo jumbo, feel good stuff. But it’s actually full of some really interesting research, and application points. I tried some on various days… I think it helped for sure! Granted one of them was me laughing at a picture on my digital photo frame of that Coke drinking chicken at the hostel in Hawaii! lol he he
This chicken is the maintenance guys pet and loves to drink coca-cola. It was a sight to behold!
Honestly though, great read, great points, great research and application points. I thought the author was engaging and entertaining. I really felt a change in myself as I progressed through this book. A change in my attitude, my life, my circumstances, and overall happiness.
One of my biggest mantras in life is “Happiness is a Choice” I love reading books that back this up! Great read, highly recommend for everyone. I immediately bought an audio and print versions of this upon completion.
- The Happiness Advantage / Shawn Achor / GoodThinkInc.com
- Understanding the Happiness Advantage – Video (youtube.com)
- Good Think Inc (goodthinkinc.com)
- The Power of Positive Psychology (everydayhealth.com)
- Top 10 Questions on Positive Psychology (behaviourbiz.wordpress.com)
- ‘Happiness fuels success, not the other way around’ says happyologist [Summercamp Q&A with Susanna Halonen] (thehappystartupschool.wordpress.com)
- How To Succeed: Work Positive (forbes.com)
- Happiness is What? Psychological Findings About What Makes You Smile (relationships.answers.com)
- Top 10 Questions on Positive Psychology (jerclifton.com)
- Three Insights from the Frontiers of Positive Psychology (sharpbrains.com)
- What exactly is Positive Psychology? (rachelbrown454.wordpress.com)
- The Art of Being Brilliant: Transform Your Life by Doing What Works For You by Andy Cope and Andy Whittaker for £1.79! #AmazonUK Kindle Psychology Daily Deal! (randomizeme.net)