Wow, this was definitely a book that makes you ponder your own life and feelings.
I enjoyed that most of it was back story, I feel that the plot of Mia’s decision moved well, with her reliving her life through memories. It makes me wonder how many of us really have that same decision, do I take the easy road and move onto the next life? Or fight for a little more life? A little bit more love? More trials, tribulations, and joys that make it all worth it.
I feel that the author was very talented in telling the story, but could use work on her dialog. The length was just about right. Anymore, would have felt that it dragged, which it didn’t. She kept a fairly decent pace and rhythm. Overall very interesting read. Heartbreaking and triumphant story.
Finished 18 November 2013
- Gayle Forman to Write New YA Book (shelftoscreen.com)
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman (faheysite.wordpress.com)
- If I Stay – Gayle Forman (usnzuvfg1724.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Just One Day by Gayle Forman (jenspenden.wordpress.com)
- If I stay by Gayle Forman (bibi341.wordpress.com)